Konnect can send promotional messages, booking reminders and product updates via text messages to your clients. This is a powerful tool for you to achieve business awareness to your existing clients.
Before setting up your campaign, you need to ensure you have sufficient credits. To learn how to check this, click here.
To setup your SMS promotion:
Step 1: Go to the Marketing tab and select New SMS.
Step 2: The Promotion Details will appear. Type in the name of the promotion, followed by the content of your SMS. Once done, click Next.
Step 3: In the next view you are able to select and customise the list of clients this promotion will be sent to.
- General: This is generally the first point of implementing a selection criteria for a marketing campaign. It contains the most commonly selected criteria, such as visitation time-frame, sales amount, gender etc.
- Products: If the general criteria does not meet your needs, you may branch out and use the product tab to set your criteria based on product sales.
- Services: If the general or products criteria does not meet your needs, you may branch out and use the services tab to set your criteria based on service sales.
- Categories: If the general, service and categories criteria does not meet your needs, you may branch out and use the categories tab to set your criteria based on categories sales.
- Lists: This option will allow you to choose 4 options, All clients and new clients in the last 30, 60 and 90 days.
Step 4: Once you set and selected your intended clients, you can confirm it in the Preview List. click "Add Clients to Promotion". A confirmation will appear advising that the clients have been added on the list. Click Next.
Step 5: The list of clients will appear. This will be the final list of clients who is part of your marketing campaign. If you wish to remove selected clients, simply click on the bin icon on the right. If you would like to remove everyone from the list, select Remove All. Once done, click Next.
Step 6: If you wish to send the promotion immediately, select No for Automatically Send Promotion and Yes to Send Now. If you want to send out the promotion automatically, select yes to Automatically Send Promotion and select the date you want the promotion to be sent out. Once you have decided, select Finish.
The SMS will begin sending shortly. Depending on how large your client list is and your internet connection speed, the sending process may take anything from 10 minutes to a few hours.